- 12.00 – Lunch starts.
- 12.04 – I enter a local tv dealer.
- 12.05 – I locate my tv. Sharp LC46XD1E.
- 12.25 – I have purchased a tv for 9.000 SEK less then the recommended retail price.
- 12.45 – I get free shipping to my home, and I follow in the car to my home to open the door.
- 13.10 – The tv is carried into my home.
- 13.30 – Back at my office.
I want to go hoooome. :) I love that I got LC46XD1E for 1.000 SEK more then I planed to purchase LC42XD1E for. +800 contrast, -2ms response time, +4 inches size = +1.000 SEK … :) And I love that the price I paid is almost 10.000 SEK less then the recommended price. Love it I do…
So this is maybe not that interesting … But here is my new cupboard, closet, cabinet…
Ingela and me 2000.
A few pictures of my office space…
… taken with my cellphone if you are wondering about the lack of quality.
2. of a discarded or outmoded type; out of date: an obsolete battleship.
3. (of a linguistic form) no longer in use, esp., out of use for at least the past century. Compare archaic.
4. effaced by wearing down or away.
5. Biology. imperfectly developed or rudimentary in comparison with the corresponding character in other individuals, as of the opposite sex or of a related species.
6. to make obsolete by replacing with something newer or better; antiquate: Automation has obsoleted many factory workers.
—Synonyms 2. antiquated, ancient, old.
—Antonyms 1, 2. new, modern.
If all soldiers looked like this…
…there would be no war!